Sunday, August 7, 2011

My God of War Collection

I began collecting God of War Series on November 2009. I played the first God of War on the PSP called God of War Chains of Olympus, "okay not bad" my first impression on that game. Second I played God of war II on the PS2, but it hanged up because its only a backup copy given to me by a friend. So I try to find the original copy of the game and I got God of War 1 and 2. I started playing 1 & finished it up then part 2, the graphics are amazing! & the story are matched on the first one but that time I never imagined this will gonna be my first ever video game collection. Then when I'm searching in the web I saw the God of War 3 trailer, that trailer blown me away! the graphics are perfect and just like the end movie of God of War 2 the Titans are climbing to Olympus all story are matched on the past games! and that trailer gave me a goosebumps! After that I've decided to collect all the series and here you go, these are my simple God of War collection collected over a years. I loved in this game its brutality and the story and hoping to play more God of War in the future.

Enjoy and thank you for viewing my collection.


























































































































































 
 






















































































































































































































































































































































































 





 
 













































Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment